Friday, October 25, 2013

Review: Bones of the Lost


Bones of  the Lost
Bones of the Lost by Kathy Reichs

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I started by reading a few chapters a night. This morning I decided to read a few more chapters. Now, late afternoon and finished. Just kept wanting more. It is just that good. My one complaint is that I knew where it was heading long before Brennan did. That bothered me a bit, I like to ride along with the character. Discover things when they do, feel shocked when they do, so on. I am not the type of reader that enjoys the guessing and solving for themselves. In this one though, I had a pretty good idea of what was going on from the beginning, just not the details.

The pace is consistent and steady. The novel moves smoothly. No dragging parts where you feel like giving the "hurry up" signal. Also a nice interspersing of personal while keeping the main focus on the mystery.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment